Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fight Done, Fight Start [Me]

Well, I seem to have finished fighting with one boyfriend just in time to start fighting with the other.

Boss and I have, with the Metamour, hashed out a set of Household Rules that should help a lot with expectations and communication between the three systems and the dozens of personalities. Mostly, rules around who we can have sex with and what kind of communication needs to be around that. But also, who we count as family and what that means.

I'm still not wearing Boss's collar, because that will mean an entirely new conversation about what that collar means. That conversation is for him and me/us only, and I haven't felt comfortable enough to have that one yet. I assume he'll have a similar conversation with the Metamour, defining what their relationship is, and I need to have a conversation with MK about my relationship with him and what our rules and boundaries and expectations and everything are.

But that conversation is also on hold, because I have another more pressing issue with him. My house. He moved in there while I was still living there, and continued renting a room from me ever since. I want to sell the house, which has become a huge weight on me financially and emotionally. Once the house is sold, we can look at moving from our apartment to a better place. But I can't sell the house yet, because I MK has stuff scattered and piled all over the place. Not just in his room, but in the living room, the kitchen, and the laundry room. Ever since everyone except him moved out, his stuff has just spread all over the place and piled up haphazardly. Even if I listed the house to sell right now, I don't feel like I could bring people in to show the house. You can hardly walk around in there; it looks terrible.

I told him several months ago that I NEED him to get it cleaned up and out of there. I asked for it by Thanksgiving, and he would only give me end of the year. Well, it's January, and it's not done. It's barely started on. I need his stuff out of there, and what's left neat. I need the outside of the house, which he and his brother are working on, done and cleaned up. Then I can get inside and do some cleanup. Then I can list the house for sale and try to get out from under it. Then I'll be financially more able to commit to all of us moving to a better place. Ideally, something like a house for the three of us (me, Boss, Metamour) with an adjoining apartment for MK. But I can't get started on any of this because of all the stuff. And Boss and Metamour are starting to put a lot of pressure on me about it.

So now I'm in the position of having to be upset with him, and nag him to do what he had already told me he would do. I shouldn't have to treat him like that, and I know he doesn't want me to do so. But I can't figure out how to get it done. And now he's avoiding me. He cancelled on plans we had several times last week, and I was so mad by the end of the weekend that I cancelled on our date night. Because I don't feel like having a date when we could be packing up all the stuff. I've offered multiple nights to come help him pack things up, and he's turning me down on all of them. I'm so frustrated with him and with the house in general. And I'm really angry that he's put me in the position of being The Bitch about this. And I miss him terribly because I haven't seen him in nearly two weeks.

At some point, I give up and go move his stuff myself. At some point I evict him from my house. Pretty sure that means breaking up with him as a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment