Monday, November 12, 2012

Random Mishmash [Me]

So many things going on lately. A few random comments on things.

I woke up the other morning to hear our neighbors upstairs having sex. This made me both happy and sad. Happy that people are having sex, happy that it confirms the room above us houses adults (or at least people of age to be sexually active), and so there aren't kids upstairs hearing us. Sad because it's the first time I've heard them since we moved in back in April.

I went Kinky & Popular with a note about Red Flags in the community. That means that something I wrote on the fetish website generated enough hits (loves, comments, and views) to flag it as really popular. The kicker? I hadn't written it yet. I had only written an introduction, to come back later and finish it. Well, after it went K&P, I felt obligated to go ahead and finish the thing!

I almost never watch TV, but last night I made a point to be home to watch the Firefly reunion show on the Science Channel. This is big, because I only make that kind of effort over a TV show once or twice a year. So of course the cable went out - twice! - during the show.

Friends that are unreliable. There are a few in our (mine and Boss's) lives right now that keep making plans and cancelling (or just not bothering to remember to show up). Or they are really friendly and close and intimate one time we see them, but then standoffish the next. It's frustrating.

Two good weekends in a row, with no one crashing out or getting super depressed. Yay!

Speaking of depressing, the deck work is still ongoing. No end in sight, really. I hate owning a home.

I'm starting my Christmas shopping. I can't go in stores this time of year because I'm allergic to the cinnamon scent that's in all the Christmas potpourri and sprays. So I'm doing it all online.

One of my friends mentioned Sign Language in the context of a D/s relationship. I'd like to learn, and use, more. I'd like to try an occasional evening where I'm not allowed to talk at all, but have to sign for anything I want. I don't know if I can go very long without giving up and talking, though.

Kiara saw Disney in Concert this weekend at the Symphony. She was so happy she cried. There is something magical about the intensity of a six-year-old's happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment