Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Collared at Last! [Me]

At New Years, my boyfriend gave us a collar to wear. And it was the equivalent of an engagement ring in the non-kink world. Last night, we made good on that arrangement, and I got a permanent collar to him. We went to the BDSM club and had a ceremony that pledged us to one another permanently, just like a marriage ceremony. Except without all that messy legal name-changing stuff involved.

We had a ceremony. It involved him pulling each alter (except Silent One) out, and asking if we each would accept him as our dominant partner. More than just a boyfriend. Each of us did accept him, and then we did an intense pain-play scene.

I'll give only the bare version here, in deference to my non-kinky readers. He wrapped roses all around my body, then took a whip he had braided for just this purpose, and use it to 'hug' the roses - and their thorns - into my body. And he continued until I 'called Red'. That means giving him my safeword to say that I can't continue. I am known in our community for being very tough and for wearing my play partners out before I ever give up myself. So for me to 'Red out' is a fairly momentous thing. It meant a surrender to him that I don't just give freely. He took it from me, earned it. And in return I earned the collar he wanted to give me.

So this means that, in the eyes of our chosen community, he and I are married. I am his submissive, and must obey him and trust that his decisions are best for me, even when I don't have the same opinion. I will follow rules that he sets out and allow his to influence who I spend my time with. In return, he is my dominant, and is responsible for my mental and physical well-being. He will consider my best interests in his decisions, and try to guide me to the best I can have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment