Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time to Catch Up [Me]

So I've neglected my blog for nearly two months. It's because I've been busy, though, not because of depression or apathy or anything bad.

The last part of March, I was setting up another blog. This one is a one-time thing, really more of a picture album, with pics and commentary from my collaring. Unfortunately, it has stalled as I'm waiting for pictures to come back from the photographers/editors. You can find it here, and the username and password to get into it are both 'kinky'. It's about half-way done, and when the pictures come back I'll put them all up there. And I'm sure I'll say something about it here.

Then, Easter weekend, I went to Atlanta for Frolicon. That's the big kinky convention each year; this was my fourth year. I played and socialized and stayed up late and did all sorts of kinky stuff. I'll try to write a blog about it soon. There were some very mixed emotional parts to Frolicon for me this year.

As soon as I came back from Frolicon, we were moving. My dominant, my metamour, and I all moved into an apartment together, finally! That meant moving them out of their old apartment, and moving a lot of my stuff out of my house, all at the same time. That's almost complete, now.

But with the move, we had no internet for a couple of weeks, so the only time I could blog was at work. And I've taken a lot of time off work for Frolicon, for moving, and for dental work. So I'm just getting back on-kilter there, as well. And I've been playing merry madness to catch up all the stuff that's gotten put off during all this stuff.

So, my apologies to those who try to keep up with me. I haven't kept up on my blog reading, either, so I've got catch-up to do on my blogs that I read, too.

On the multi front, we've made a lot of progress 'taming' Silent One. It has completely emerged a few times; very interesting, a little scary. Gracelyn has fronted a few times - she despairs at my wardrobe and talks to herself. Paul's gotten some Legos and spent a lot of time out alone. Rubi has taken up topping, and is much more responsible about it than I'd expected.

Other things going on in my life - we're looking for a roommate to take my place at the house. The house needs some roof repair. I need to refinance the house. I need to write up leases for the current residents and for a new one. I need to finish the writing part of the roses blog. I have a friend that's requested a resume for me - to potentially become his boss. I need to write a whole lot here. My kid's coming home from college for a month, and we've got to pack up and store her stuff. Then I've got to store the rest of my stuff at the house - and finish moving over decorative items from the house to the apartment. I'm creating new characters for my DnD game. I'm arranging a play-reading night. I'm behind on my TV-show-watching (no internet = no Hulu). Gotta finish unpacking boxes and setting up the apartment. And, you know, life as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment