Saturday, May 12, 2012

Who Chose This - Reaction [Me]

This is what happens when I read other multiples' blogs. I have to react to them. Here. Which is a good thing, since I haven't been blogging lately. I've been way too busy to sit down that long. And I'm fighting some depression - probably a result of being so busy and trying to get settled into the new 'way things are' now that I'm living with my boyfriend/dom/master and his other girl (I'm going to just call him Boss from here on out for simplicity's sake). I have several topics I want to write about; hopefully they are still valid when I get around to doing so.

Anyway, today we're reacting to Sunshine & Shadow's post "Who Chose This?" Go ahead and read it first - I'll wait.

So of course, I first think about my current relationship with Boss. Kiara attached to him first - he was her first crush. And remember how strong that puppy-love can be? That's the kind of love Kiara has for him. I fell in love with him after that. Cherish was created for him, and in some strange way, Paul may have been, too. And Silent One, when it is active, seems quite fond of him (more later on Silent One being active). So there's five of us that are firmly 'for' a relationship with him, come what may. And none of the others actually object to him. Rubi and Sam are fine with him as one of several playpartners they have, but I don't see that they have any special attachment to him beyond getting along with him because he's around a lot. Jarett and Lynn see him as an ally, a partner in dealing with us. And Gracelyn really has barely met him. So that's five that aren't so attached to him, but don't object to him. A fifty percent relationship rate seems pretty okay, in the world of multiples.

Thinking back on some other relationships I've had, before I realized I was multiple, I can see some likely connections. And I can understand why I can't seem to have any relationship that lasts more than a couple of years. Aside from my parents, my daughter, and my sister, two years really seems to be the cap for me. I hope that this relationship can survive that two years by a long shot. And with his parts and my parts all either for it, or at least not against it, I think we have a better chance of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment