Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finding Myselves [Me]

I've written before about the pinboards I've been making with pictures that approximate what each of us look like. And I wanted to share a neat experience. Every now and then, I come across a picture that is so 'me' - or one of me, at least - that I feel like I ought to remember taking it. Like this one, a picture I stumbled upon somewhere, and just knew it was one of us. I showed it to my boyfriend, and he immediately said, yep, that's Rubi. There are others I've found like that, but it's so cool when I get that immediate confirmation from someone else. Or when I have a picture taken, and the boyfriend or another friend calls me on it, asking, "Who's in that picture? That's not you." Which happened with this picture of Rubi. Or when Cherish wrapped her new scarf around her, but I had to take the picture because she can't use the phone well. So you get this picture, with Cherish's scarf and my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment