Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Typical Multiple Weekend (Me)

We had a very cooperative weekend. We switched around a lot, but worked together to make it a positive, fun thing - not the stressful, worrisome experience it could easily be. But I thought that a blow-by-blow of this weekend might help to illustrate to you, my blog, how multiplicity could be a good experience when it works smoothly.

Friday Night. I went to some friends' house to hang out. We had dinner and played cards. I brought one of my motel minions with me, and a bunch of other folks turned up throughout the evening. I ended up snuggled on the couch between my minion and the host of the evening. Snuggling is Kiara's province, so she came out to co-front with me, and we both enjoyed the warmth of our friends. During the card games, some opportunities came up to say something snarky. Now, I'm known for saying some pretty smart-mouthed stuff, but I was behaving, and refrained from speaking what I was thinking. But Sam jumped in and said it anyway - I didn't really have control over her doing so.

Saturday. Got through work okay, with no appearances from the inner crew - they tend to let me take care of our job all by myself. That seems to be the only safe way to handle it, to my thinking. After work, I went out to dinner with a friend. Kiara got excited when she saw the crayons near our table, but subsided easily when I told her 'no'. After dinner, we hit a couple of stores, that happened to be in an area of town that wasn't the greatest. I could feel my stride lengthening into Jarett's, and his big tough-guy energy infused me as we headed down the street. He stayed co-conscious with me until we got home. Then I started getting ready for the party we were going to, and Kiara enjoyed the pretty dress and putting on makeup. There were several minions hanging out at the house, so Counselor stepped into mommy-mode and kept an eye on what they were doing.

Saturday Night. Got to the party, started socializing. Sam, Kiara, and I were all sharing front billing, and then my ex walked in the door. Instant evacuation, down to just Me. Yeah, it was an ugly breakup and we're still angry - he besmirched my honor and honesty, really ticked me/us off. Rubi bubbled right up to the surface wanting to take a piece out of him, but as a group we decided to just ignore him as long as he left us alone. That worked for a good while, and I just socialized with people that weren't talking to him.

I have one friend who is particularly special to Kiara. The rest of us are mighty fond of him, but Kiara dotes on him. He showed up at the party, and I ceded the front to Kiara long enough to squeal and jump up and down and hug him. Eventually, I stepped back in, warned him that the ex was there, and Rubi could be a problem for that. He mentioned that he'd been feeling like roughing someone up and was hoping to play with Rubi (here we're delving into the BDSM play). When Rubi plays, I generally recommend she be bound, because she will hurt someone if they don't contain her - she'll break 'good behavior' rules, like untying herself from ropes, and taking toys away from the person beating on her. But this particular friend lives with a multi, and knows how to work with us. And because Kiara adores him so much, he can ask for her to come out any time. So he tied me down, and beat on Me/Sam/Rubi until he was spent. Rubi did get untied at one point and tried to cause him trouble, but he didn't let her. And when he was done, he cuddled me until Kiara took over, and then she got to cuddle with her favorite.

After that, back to Me, to flirt and tease with my friends. Oh, and the ex had left - we didn't even notice him go. I had birthday spankings due to me, and Sam took those while teasing the folks delivering them. Didn't take long till it was time to leave, so off we went, with Jarett doing the driving while the rest of us dozed. Watching our energy level drop, Counselor insisted we stop at McDonald's for some food on the way.

Sunday Morning. Me and Sam ended up cuddling with a minion most of the morning for a lovely lazy Sunday morning. Then my boyfriend came by and took Me for a ride on his motorcycle. Sunday is our Dungeons & Dragons day, so everyone else started arriving pretty shortly after that. Gaming is generally My province, but there were opportunities for the others to peek out occasionally. When we finished gaming, we stumbled to bed and passed out.

Monday. I'm off on Mondays, so I spent Monday morning with another friend of mine - one I don't usually get to see that often, and when we do, it's either for gaming or sex. Haven't managed a combination of both yet, but it will someday happen. He actually asked to spend some time with Kiara on purpose, so we let that happen, and he got to know her a little bit more than he had before. He also spent some time with Sam and with Me a bit before he had to go. Then, spent the afternoon with another friend doing some shopping. Didn't switch at all afternoon - at least, not that I was aware of. Came home, took a bath, watched a movie, no switching - maybe everyone was tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment