Friday, March 11, 2011

We'll Make a Man Out of Us (Me)

I've decided to embark on a campaign to bring Jarett out a little more. It seems like I've focused a lot on Kiara lately (because it's easy to do so), and it feels right for it to be Jarett's turn. So I started off by asking him about things he likes, and things he'd like to try.

One thing that came out quickly is that he doesn't always feel comfortable in the clothes I typically wear. I don't tend to wear extremely girly stuff anyway, but blouses that show a hint of cleavage do turn up a lot in my wardrobe, and I'll wear a little jewelry. Those are girl clothes, and Jarett's not so happy wearing them. So we made a few shopping trips. Last night I picked him up a couple of shirts, ones with stripes or patterns that would camouflage the curves underneath the shirt. Last week I bought a hat for him - something between a cowboy hat and Indiana Jones. And then there's the purse. He feels silly carrying a purse around - understandable - so I'm thinking of a satchel-type thing, something a guy might carry just as easily as a woman. And I'll save the pretty purse for days I'm being girly. Jewelry - turns out earrings aren't a problem, because I/he/we can't see them. But a bracelet is very distracting. And at some point I'd like to get him a suit-jacket, maybe eventually a full suit. With a fedora to match. Hey, if we're gonna dress all manly, we could at least be a well-turned-out man, right?

Okay, next. Jarett has expressed a preference for country music. So one button on my radio is set to country now. And I want to have him sample some various drinks. I tend to drink girly fruity low-alcohol drinks. I can't stomach beer at all, and I'm betting the coconscious overlap will mean he can't drink it either. So I've got to think about that and see what he likes. Could he be a wine man?

As he gets more comfortable being out, I'm interested to see how he'll interact with people. I get the feeling he's a firm-handshake-how-are-ya kind of person when it comes to greetings, whereas we girls are huggers. Will that change in greetings be enough to clue in my friends that Jarett's in front? A friend has expressed some interest in flirting with Jarett and spending some time with him on purpose, with some romantic overtones implied, and that sounds like a good idea.

But that brings up sex. Can he/we have sex in a male role? I'm definitely straight, not interested in women that way. Tried it, didn't work for me. But Jarett's into women - can I pull away from consciousness enough for him to be comfortable playing in that realm? And what do we do if it actually goes that far - he doesn't have the equipment naturally. We're assuming a strap-on or a feeldoe or something will be the answer. Then again, I know men who have male equipment that play quite intensely without ever dropping their pants and actually having penetrative sex. I suspect the key to being successful here is whether or not the person he's with sees me/him/us as a male who happens to be in My female body, or whether they are looking at us as a female having girl-girl interactions. It'll be an interesting experiment when/if we get that far.

So, things to think about as we embark on bringing out our male alter. Wish him confidence and luck with the ladies, as well as with himself.

3 comments:

  1. I vote for amaretto. Likely straight on the rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about margaritas? Are they manly drinks? Margaritaville is definitely a 'manly' song, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had some success in finding a satchel-bag to carry that's only purse-like. So I can have my stuff and Jarett doesn't have to carry a purse. I love Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete