Friday, August 17, 2012

Not So Down Anymore [Me]

I've swung back 'up' from my down earlier this month. Granted, some of that has involved a bit of retail therapy - I have a kindle! And a few other things on the way, like some tribbles and new sheets. Part of it is getting a couple of paychecks in my account from the new job and having more breathing room than I'm used to. And I'm actually starting to do a little work, so I don't feel completely useless anymore.

We're settling into the reorganized grouping now. Eight is just more comfortable than ten. Gracelyn is out more and has more purpose than either Grace or Lynn ever had, and we're not struggling with Jarett's inability to fit into this world. The Boss is, however. His alter Rachel didn't take the news well that Jarett was going dormant. We're still working through that.

BUT, the Boss is now blogging, too! He's writing occasionally, like me, just to work through what's going on. It sounds like I'll get to know another alter or two or his soon, which is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment