Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Listed! [Me]

So I was playing around with blogspot's stats page. It's interesting stuff. And I ran across a referring page that is a list of dissociation blogs! I think this one's pretty interesting, and I see several blogs on there that I follow - it's called Third of a Lifetime, and it's apparently maintained by an author who is multiple.

What else did we find out from the stats, then? The major sites people have come from include Third of a Lifetime, CandyCan's blog, my profile on the kinky social site, and Google searches. There are referrals from some other multiples' sites, as well. And what were the google searches from? "boyfriend bought me a collar bdsm", "cutting one's self and s&m", idic or infinite diversity in infinite combination, "mpd are my memories real", "my parents know i'm into bdsm", "kink and poly", "multiplicity littles", and some terms that are obviously people who know me searching for that particular blog. The ones that make me giggle are the ones searching for IDIC. Those are geeks looking for Star Trek stuff, and finding my post about IDIC as my personal philosophy. Poor guys - these got more than they bargained for. My audience is from mostly in the U.S., but we also have people from New Zealand and Singapore, and even the U.A.E. - now there's one that likely had some culture shock.

So who are you, my regular readers? I'd love for you to comment on this one, and tell me about you. Here's things I'd like to know; answer the ones you feel comfortable doing so:

1. Do you know me in 'real life', or just from this blog?
 - if you are from my real life, have you seen yourself mentioned here, and how do you feel about that?
2. Are you multiple, or do you have a multiple in your life? Are you kinky and/or polyamorous?
- if not, what interest do you have in this blog?
3. What are your demographics?
- if you're not from the U.S., where are you from?
- if English is not your first language, what is? and are you reading a translated page?
4. Are there any questions about my being multiple/kinky/poly that you'd like me to write about?

--update--
Actually, please don't answer these questions here. Answer them here, instead.

No comments: