Thursday, March 1, 2012

Updated Floorplan [Me]

I've been working on a new internal floorplan. I added rooms for Gracelyn Rose and Paul. And rearranged a little bit. You'll notice that Lynn, Silent One, and I don't have rooms of our own. Silent One prowls the Lock-Down Room, and Lynn is always observing. I'm limited to the front three rooms - the Spotlight, Sharing, and Watching rooms. Occasionally I manage to crash out on the couch in the Sharing room and stop paying attention to what's happening.

2 comments:

  1. Could I, by any chance, refer to this in a post later this week? As a way of adding more structure to our life and giving everyone their own space, I'm trying to construct an internal house, and I find myself repeatedly deferring to your design.
    ~Talyn (Thrust Master)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for other folks to refer to my posts if they are helpful. As you can see, I often refer to others' writings. So yes, please go ahead.

      Delete