Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Day [Me]

Today I am happy. Not about anything in particular, but just generally happy.

Teaching is going well:
I'll be teaching Kink 101 at Akaicon this weekend. And I'm ready. The presentation looks good.
I've got Kink 101 on September 14 planned and set up, and I've started getting the word out.
We're not going to do Pro 101 again until maybe Spring 2015, so I'm not worrying about that.
The Education Committee at the club is all set and working on things. I've revamped my Dungeon 101 class to be specific to that venue and be the club's Dungeon 101 class.

Relationships are going pretty well:
Boss and I are doing well. The anti-anxiety meds are making a big difference. We've had some really great scenes and talks lately, and are doing pretty well together.
MK has had some rough times the last couple of weeks and has withdrawn, but he seems to be coming back out of that phase now.
Metamour and Boss aren't so touchy around each other, so I guess they've settled out a bit.

Family stuff is a mixed bag:
The daughter is coming home on Monday. I'm really looking forward to seeing her.
My father is still dying, but he's gradually deteriorating. The end is coming soon, but we got to see him and say goodbye while he was still pretty coherent.
My mom and step-dad lost their dog recently, but otherwise seem to be doing well. I miss them, though.

Work is going fine, nothing majorly negative or positive. I like my job, which is a great thing to be able to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment