Monday, November 25, 2013

And Whew... [Me]

So I've finished telling my parents. It wasn't majorly traumatic. We were at a restaurant, and had placed our order. We were the only customers in a small room, so no one was going to overhear or be disturbed. I just said that I had something to tell them. Mom gave me the stink-eye, and I told her I'd wait for her to be finished. So I told her that I have multiple personalities. She and my step-dad both had a few questions, but mostly reacted with a statement that they don't know enough about it to know what questions to ask. I answered the ones they did ask.

So it's out. That's the last major reveal I think I have. I mean, I'm still not openly multiple at work, but it just isn't a work issue, so it's not their business. I feel better.

1 comment: