Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Littles' Night (Me)

This weekend, we're having a Littles' Night at our club. Now, in the kink community, a Little is someone who participates in Age Play. It's roleplay, where they take on the role of a child - infant, child, teen - and interact with someone else on that basis. In the multiple community, a Little is an alternate personality that is underage. I'm going to this party and I plan to let Kiara completely take over for the evening.

I/we feel safe being Kiara all evening at the club. Most people there already know that I'm multiple - I'm completely out to that community. And those that don't will simply assume that I'm age-playing, and it will work out fine that way. Also, several people will be going that I know Kiara cares about. One man that she's played with a little, another she has a huge crush on. And another multiple she knows, who also will be in little mode, I assume. And my sweetie will be there playing kitty-kat for the littles to play with too.

We're taking markers and printer-paper endrolls and coloring books. I hear there will be cookies and story time. We've both been excited about the party for a while now. Kiara picked out some new clothes to wear, and 'tested' the new markers. It should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment